|The QuickTest 500 makes ADSL line testing rapid and simple. It contains all the functionality of the QuickTest 100, now with the addition of a simple to use keypad and display it is easy to:
- View Test Progress on the display in Real Time
- View Simple Pass / Fail Results on the display
- View Detailed Statistics and Measurements on the display
From start up, the QuickTest 500 script progress is shown on the display, informing you of any problems.
Current test results are easy to interpret with clear Pass/Fail indications …. and detailed results are easy to access.
A full suite of high layer tests are presented on the screen from Ping Test of Destination, Default Gateway and DNS servers through to HTTP, FTP and the optional IPTV service tests.
Simple Pass/Fail results are presented in addition to detailed measurement results.
- Line Voltage LED indicates poor, missing or excessive Line Voltage
- ADSL/2/2+ Test LEDs to indicate if ADSL Showtime achieved
- In Service LED indicates problems with PPP or IP layer
- LEDs to indicate problems with the Trained Line Rate, poor Noise Margin or excessive Line Attenuation
The popular LEDs of the QuickTest 100 with configurable Pass/Fail thresholds remain present on the QuickTest 500.