Greenlee Communications 910FS Optical Fusion Splicer – designed to meet virtually any FTTx application
Minimizes splice losses and rework time.
The Greenlee Communications 910FS Optical Fusion Splicer is designed to allow technicians to splice a variety of fiber optic cables, in both indoor and outdoor applications.
The 910FS Fusion Splicer features easy-to-change adapters that allow quick changes from 250 µm bare fibre to 900 µm buffer, as well as dual cameras with 240X magnification and a 5.7" colour LCD screen for clear fibre analysis. SC and LC splice-on connecctors are also supported, and advanced auto core alignment technology helps technicians reduce preparation time and yield lower connecction losses.
The 910FS Fusion Splicer comes with 60 preset splice modes as well as custom user-defined modes, and is capable of storing up to 5,000 splice results. The unit is powered by a long-life Li-ion battery to increase reliability and productivity when testing, analyzing and repairing fibre optic cables.
Professional field technicians know that there is nothing more important than being prepared for the job. The 910FS Fusion Splicer is ruggedly built to ensure just that, rain or shine. This high performance fiber splicer may be used indoors and outdoors, and may be mounted atop its included carrying case, ensuring you have an adequate work surface anywhere.
- Designed to meet virtually any FTTx application
- Features Core Alignment tominimize splice losses and rework time.
- With dual camaras, 240X magnification, and a large 5.7"color LCD, technicians can analyze cleaved fiber optic cable faster than ever.
- Up to 5,000 splice records can be stored, and the long-life, quick charged battery keeps on working even in remote locations.
- Optional Accessories and Replacement Parts
- 910FS-ELEC Replacement Electrodes
- 910FS-PS Replacement Power Supply
- 910FS-250 250 Ω Adapter (Pair)
- 910FS-900 900 Ω Adapter (Pair)
- 910FS-SOC-SC Splice On Connector Adapter (SC and LC)
- 910FS-BATT Battery (910FS)
- Alignment : CORE
- Alignment Method : CORE
- Applicable Fibers : SM (G.652), MM (G.651), DS (G.653), NNZDS (G.655), ITU-T (G.657)
- Cladding Diameter : 80 TO 150um
- Cleaved Length : 10MM
- Connectivity : RS-232, USB
- Display : 5.7" Color, Turn-over LCD
- Display Magnification : 240X
- Environmental Conditions : 14F to 122F (-10 to +50C), HUMIDITY 0 TO 95%, PRESSURE 0 TO 16,404' (0 TO 5000M) ABOVE SEA LEVEL
- Extra Monitor Connection : NO
- Fiber Count : 1
- Model : 910FS
- Power Supply : 100 to 240VAC, Li ION Battery
- Protection Sleeve Length : 60mm, 40mm, MICRO SLEEVES
- Splice Loss : 0.02dB (SM), 0,01dB (MM), 0,04dB (DS), 0,04dB (NZDS)
- Splice Connector : SC AND LC
- Splice Time : 9 SECONDS
- Storage of Splice Results : 5000
- Sub Brand : fiberTOOLS
- Tension Test : 2N
- Tube Heating Time : 36 SECONDS
- Weight : 6.92lbs (3.14kg)
- Includes :
- 910FS Optical Fusion Splicer
- 910CL Optical Fiber Cleaver
- PA1171 Fiber Stripper
- Extra Rechargeable Li-ion Battery