- Hand-held, rugged, lightweight
- Triple wavelengths from a single port
- Triple, dual, or single Wave ID, CW, Tone
- Cost-effective, easy-to-use
- N.I.S.T. traceable
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- FTTx Testing (1310, 1490, 1550 nm)
- CATV Testing (1310, 1550, 1626 nm)
- Fibre identification prior to splicing (with OFI-200D)
NOYES OLS7 Triple Wavelength Laser Sources are hand-held, rugged laser sources designed for performing insertion loss measurements on single-mode fibre optic links when used with an optical power meter. When paired with an optical fibre identifier (OFI-200D), both models may be used for fibre identification. The LASER output is stabilized to ensure accurate test results per current TIA/EIA and ISO standards requirements.
OLS7-FTTH - designed specifically for today’s FTTx network architectures featuring a triple wavelength LASER output from a single port: 1310 nm output for testing in the upstream direction and 1490 or 1550 nm, for testing in the downstream direction.
OLS7-3 – features 1310, 1550, and 1625 nm triple wavelength LASER output from a single port for single-mode applications, such as Telecom or CATV.
Faster Test Times with WaveID and Multiple Wavelengths – In WaveID mode, the NOYES OLS7 encodes each wavelength with a unique WaveID code. When used with a NOYES OPM, the pair can send and receive two or three wavelengths each test – doubling or tripling testing efficiency – vastly reducing test time!
Flexible Output Connector Adapter Design – The OLS7-FTTH and OLS7-3 output ports are equipped with UCI based removable adapters to allow the output connectors to be inspected and cleaned, while allowing field change of output style between FC, SC, ST, and LC connector adapters.
The OLS7 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
- OLS7-FTTH Optical Port Wavelengths: 1310, 1490, and 1550 nm
- OLS7-3 Optical Port Wavelengths: 1310, 1550, and 1625 nm
- Output Power: -5 dBm, 9 µm single-mode
- Output connector: FC, SC, ST, LC switchable (one style supplied with unit, order others separately)
- Test Tones: 2 kHz, 1 kHz, 330 Hz, 270 Hz
- Battery: 2 x AA Alkaline, optional AC adapter
||1310, 1490, 1550 nm
||1310, 1550, 1625 nm
Accessories and Connector Adapters
||Universal flip-top dust cap for UCI outputs
||100-240 VAC to 9 VDC