Full-featured, handheld optical power meter
NOYES OPM5 is designed for measuring optical power in all network types and performing insertion loss measurements on multimode or single-mode fibre optic links. The OPM5 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
Automatic Wavelength Identification Significantly Increases Efficiency
The standard Wave ID feature automatically detects and sets the receive wavelength(s), preventing setup and measurement errors (when used with NOYES OLS series light sources). It significantly increases efficiency and reduces technician errors—and saves testing time—by eliminating the need to test each wavelength individually.
Optical References Storage
The OPM5 stores optical references for each calibrated wavelength and offers multiple test tone detection for fibre identification.
Test Results Storage, Transfer and Post Processing with TRM™
The OPM5 File Management system allows technicians to organize test results into multiple files and transfer stored results via USB to a PC for analysing, generating reports, and printing.
The supplied powerful PC Analysis & Reporting Tool (TRM - Test Results Management software) allows users to apply industry standards based rules to test results and create comprehensive certification reports. Users can generate network Pass/Fail results demonstrating compliance to industry standards and illustrate headroom. TRM is a Windows® compatible software.
- File management system organizes stored test data
- Storage capability > 500 fibers
- Create Test Reports from stored data with NOYES TRM(TM) software
- Wave ID (auto wavelength identification and switching)
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- Save test data for Report Generation with NOYES TRM Software
- OPM5-2D (Ge) for Premises LAN/WAN multimode or single-mode networks
- OPM5-3D (InGaAs) for Telecommunications networks
- OPM5-4D (Filtered-InGaAs) for high power (+26 dBm) CATV Broadband networks or DWDM system applications
- Measurement Units: dB, dBm, μW
- Power: 2 x AA batteries, optional AC adapter
- Battery Life: 300 hours
- OPM5-2D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
- OPM5-3D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm
- OPM5-4D – 850, 980, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm
Three Models provide options to cover all network needs:
- OPM5-2D – Germanium (Ge) Detector suited for Premises (LAN/WAN) multimode networks
- OPM5-3D – InGaAs Detector suited for single-mode networks
- OPM5-4D – Hi-Power InGaAs Detector suited for CATV and other networks up to +26 dBm
||AC adapter 100-240 VAC to 9 VDC
||Cable, USB-MINI B connect to PC