Full-featured, handheld optical power meter
NOYES OPM4 is designed for measuring optical power in all network types and performing insertion loss measurements on multimode or single-mode fiber optic links. The OPM4 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
Automatic Wavelength Identification Significantly Increases Efficiency
The standard Wave ID feature automatically detects and sets the receive wavelength(s), preventing setup and measurement errors (when used with NOYES OLS series light sources). It significantly increases efficiency and reduces technician errors—and saves testing time—by eliminating the need to test each wavelength individually.
Optical References Storage
The OPM4 stores optical references for each calibrated wavelength and offers multiple test tone detection for fibre identification.
- Measurement Units: dB, dBm, μW
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: 300 hours
- OPM4-1D – 660, 780, 850 nm
- OPM4-2D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
- OPM4-3D – 850, 1300, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm
- OPM4-4D – 850, 980, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm
Four Models provide options to cover all network needs:
- OPM4-1D – Silicon (Si) Detector suited for Plastic Optical Fibre (POF): 660 nm to 850 nm
- OPM4-2D – Germanium (Ge) Detector suited for Premises (LAN/WAN) multimode networks
- OPM4-3D – InGaAs Detector suited for single-mode networks
- OPM4-4D – Hi-Power InGaAs Detector suited for CATV and other networks up to +26 dBm