ADC has designed a professional broadcast-quality Gigabit (1000baseT) patching system for demanding professional environments where frequent patching and higher density is required. The system features a high density is required. The system features a high density 32-port normal-through card frame system to ADC Direct-Edge LSA-PLUS termination system. Now you can patch Ethernet data properly using reliable durable military-grade jacks rated for 30,000 insertion/withdrawal cycles. The Cat-6 rated patch cords are keyed to ensure proper patching.
Compared to other systems employing light-duty RJ45 connectors rated at fewer than 500 insertion/withdrawal cycles or bantam jacks that do not switch all signal lines, the UniPatch GigE module is a significant advance in Ethernet and machine control patching.
The GigE system is a dense pack digital control interface patching system that provides test access, patch, cross-connect and monitor functions in 100Ω balanced transmission systems. It has a common signal format, bit rate and operation up to Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mbps). The UniPatch GigE system is the choice for carrier-class Ethernet patching where reliability is critical.
- Category 5e compliant
- High-density modular design, 32 circuits per panel
- Available with normal-through (patch by exception) or straight-through modules
- Modular LSA-PLUS punch down backplane
- Keyed and highly-reliable military grade patch cords, rated to 30,000 cycles
- Available with an easily-removable wire management bar
- Cable agnostic (works with any Cat 5e/Cat 6 cable)