C850 Compact QUAD OTDR with OPM, OLS, and VFL
The C850 OTDR delivers a complete platform for testing multimode and single-mode fibre networks. With an integrated optical power meter, optical light sources, inspection capability and visible fault locator the C850 series is the compact piece of equipment for testing, troubleshooting and documenting Enterprise and Metro fibre networks. The new AFL Touch and Test™ is an intuitive visual user interface which simplifies the user experience, reduces training time and testing errors enabling even novice to get the job done quickly and accurately.
The C850 comes complete with TRM™ Certification Reporting Software for comprehensive reports compliant to TIA/ISO guidelines.
- Inspection capable
- Integrated Test functions OTDR, OPM and VFL
- Touch and Test™ user interface
- TRM™ reporting software
- 8 hours battery life
Test, Troubleshoot and Tier 2 certify:
- Full Auto OTDR - installation and fault location
- Expert OTDR - with Auto and Auto Once
- Real-Time OTDR - fault location and splice verification
- Visible Fault Locator – bend/break location and polarity verification
The NOYES C850 Certification OTDR from AFL combines multiple functionality in a hand-held test set designed for testing and inspecting multimode and single-mode fibres. The C850 integrates an OTDR with optical light sources (OLS), an Optical Power Meter (OPM), Visible Fault Locator (VFL) and inspection capability for testing and troubleshooting enterprise networks
OTDR Auto modes, OPM Wave ID, and pass/fail thresholds simplify the user experience, reduce training time and testing errors enabling even novice users to get the job done quickly and accurately. This allows users to bid more competitively and win more jobs.
The NOYES C850 OTDR’s combine ease of use and functionality for performing OTDR and loss testing of optical fibres in enterprise networks (campus and buildings). OTDR and OPM test results for the same fibres are stored in logical job folders by cables allowing for easy review, selection, maintenance and report generation using supplied Windows compatible software
C850s can be used in pairs or with a C840 to perform Tier 1 dual wavelength, two fiber bidirectional tests. Loss and length can be measured and compared to ISO/TIA/EN or User standards or applications to provide pass/fail feedback regarding the fibres ability to meet the acceptance criteria to be certified. See also C860 and C880 test kits
- Save time and money using test equipment with integrated functions: QUAD OTDR, Optical Light Sources SM 1310/1550 nm and MM 850/1300 nm, OPM and VFL
- Settable Pass/Fail event thresholds to standards or user specified values
- Test Results Manager TRM™ reporting software for analysing results, documenting networks and creating acceptance reports