ADC's true 75Ω BNC connectors are the most reliable and universally accepted method of terminating co-ax cable in the market today. Outstanding electrical performance (up to 3GHz) is achieved by unique design elements in the industry's truest 75Ω connector. Precision-moulded insulators with locking gold-plated centre conductors ensure true 75Ω characteristic impedance. Innovative features result in significant reduction of impedance mismatch throughout the network and improved transmission reliability in digital applications.
The new "notched" BNC series from ADC makes it easy to spot BNC connectors that are not properly latched to BNC jacks. This is especially helpful with high-density coax panels such as ADC's midsize video product offering where terminations are very tight, and in the back of dark racks.
- Designed to meet the rigorous demands of today's telecom, CATV & broadcast environments including SMPTE 424M 1080p, 259, 274 & 292M standards
- Outstanding electrical performance beyond 3GHz
- Gold-plated, locking centre conductor
- True 75Ω characteristic impedance end-to-end
- 0.625" crimp sleeve for greater pulloff force
- Compatible with hex, square, and 12-point crimp tools and select competitive crimp tools and die sets
- 100% guided mating
- Tarnish-resistant, nickel plated body and machine bayonet
- Sizes for multiple cable types
- Meets or exceeds MIL-C-39012 requirements
- 100% North American/European precision components
- Strip lengths common between sizes and types (except for Belden 7731/CommScope 7530, RG11 cable