This patented product allows professionals to significantly reduce the time it takes to terminate Cat5e and Cat6 communication cables into standard wall jacks. In one simple action, 4 pairs of wires are terminated and the built-in blades cut off the excess wire, eliminating the need for a secondary trim step. Makes a professional wire and cable installer’s job faster, safer and easier.
- High-grade, hardened steel frame offers superior performance and durability.
- Ratcheted action to ensure proper, consistent termination.
- Adjustment feature for extra leverage applications.
- Quick-change punch sets require no tools.
- Removable jack cradle allows for alternate lacing option.
- Punch heads can be purchased separately.
- Rubber-embedded handles provide extra comfort.
- For use with Modular Jacks including CommScope® (Systimax®, Uniprise®), Leviton®, OCC®, HellermannTyton®, Hubbell® Premise Wiring and Legrand® (Ortronics®).
- Lifetime Warranty (crimper frame only).